SERVICE LIGHT

HELLO, I have a 97' S40!!!! when i turn it on the ''SERVICE'' light glows about one min. and goes off!!!! What could it be, any sugestions???

Reply to
noLOGIC

Hello,

noLOGIC schrieb:

Last service more than a year ago (or not reset).

I think, a serious problem you could read out with a diagnistic computer, wouldn't go away after a minute.

Roland (2000 V40 in Austria)

Reply to
Roland Messerschmidt

could it be, that i have to change oil and filters...etc...

Reply to
noLOGIC