Service light reset

I believe that I saw a question on here about this some time ago. I just noticed this on ebay.

432&item$79431950&rd=1#ebayphotohosting Taff........

taff

Are they any good?

Can you only reset the inspection lamp or can you do other things?

Thanks.

GGG

"taff" schrieb im Newsbeitrag news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com...

432&item$79431950&rd=1#ebayphotohosting>

Reply to
GGG

Hi all. I have one of these Units, and they're great. I can supply (buy) them for just under £50 if ebay prices get silly. Any Draper dealer will sell them. It's Draper stock number 69007 and part number OSR/Volvo. They will reset Oil-change lights in S70, V70, by flicking the switch to 'OIL', and in S40, V40, 850 models by flicking the switch to INS (Inspect). The tool is not a ODBII Code reader! I can lend this tool for use in the Cambridgeshire area, or could scan/E-mail the instruction sheet for anyone thinking of buying one. MAIL ME AT joelandyman postmaster.co.uk ALL E-MAIL SENT TO MY NTLWORLD ADDRESS IS NOW DELETED FROM THE SERVER DUE TO SPAM.

432&item$79431950&rd=1#ebayphotohosting> >

Reply to
Joe landy