service light v70

Help how do i put my service light out on a 2003 v70 d5 special tool or can i do it myself ? .

Reply to
colin mellott

Sorry for the previous blank message!

If I owned a 2003 car which was still under warranty, I would want the service records to show that all scheduled services had been carried out by a franchised dealer - in order to comply with the warranty terms and maintain the highest possible second-hand value.

If a franchised dealer does the service, he will turn off the light.

If the light has come on when it shouldn't have done so, this is a warranty issue - and a dealer should turn it off for you for free.

Reply to
Bonnet Lock