Spark arrester for AM radio reception, 850GLC

Can anyone recommend a good spark arrester to use with the radio on an

850GLC, This is a unit with the CD changer in the trunk. I can only get the most powerful AM stations with lots of engine noise.

Thanks,

Steven C. Perkins

Reply to
Steven C. Perkins

I agree with 'Baz' - the antenna ground is the most likely culprit. This is the place to be a fanatic; make the metal shine and clamp the antenna down firmly. I like to put a film of silicone grease on the bare metal before reassembling.

Mike

Reply to
Michael Pardee

"Michael Pardee" wrote in news:1-2dnft2T9bjCQLYnZ2dnUVZ snipped-for-privacy@sedona.net: