Sports Kit Volvo S90

Hello,

I am thinking of installing the original 'sports-kit' that is available for the post 1995 models 960/S90. The kit consists of heavier springs, including a heavier transverse leaf spring and sportier shocks all around. There also is a stiffer anti-roll bar for the rear. All are original Volvo. Does anyone have any experiences with this? What did it do to the handling of the car ?

Thanks ahead for any reaction !

John

Reply to
John

It sounds like a very good idea and should help you stick to the road better with no need to get lower profile tyres (which ruin the ride quality anyway). There should be no need for a stiffer front ant-roll bar but it may well help to get a strut brace and chassis brace for your car which will help with the directivity of your car by stiffening up the front chassis. If you cannot find a strut and chassis brace kit for your car have a look at IPD's site (

). They can mail items to you but I think they can referyou to a European outlet that stocks their gear. All the best, Peter.

Reply to
Peter Milnes