steering wheel covers

Anyone buy steering wheel covers for those cold days like we are having in the NE. Does Volvo sell them or any cover is fine. Does anyone make a steering wheel warmer???? OR do you JUST wear gloves-----simplest I guess.

Lee

Reply to
MAtzori

Volvo has had genuine heated steering wheel as one of their accessory for quite a while, even back in the days of 700 / 900 series. What model do you have? _________________ Will '90 Volvo 744 GLT B230F converted to B230FB (531 Head & VX3 Cam)

Reply to
William Liao

basic £5 cover - keeps the fingers warm plus gloves to wipe away condensation from w'screen!! Always a bitch to put the covers on though - almost like putting bike tyres on the lads cycle

Reply to
Lou Rolls

2000 S80 Turbo and 2004 S60 Turbo
Reply to