Stereo Connections for 1992 940 GL

I want to install a new stereo, but can't find a diagram for the wiring in the car. I need to solder the new stereo in (the two, of course, are not compatible). Any help? Thanks.

Reply to
chemroyd

the car. I need to solder the new stereo in (the two, of course, are not compatible). Any help? Thanks.

You can get wiring adaptors from good motor stores (if you're in the UK, Halfords do them) that adapt a modern ISO head unit to the Volvo.

Hope that helps,

Graham W

Reply to
Graham W