Stereo speakers for a 1995 940

Anyone know of some high quality speakers to replace the stock ones in the 940? I want to put a CD player in the car but the last time I did this in my 740 I had a heck of a time finding good performing replacements that would fit the hole and bolt pattern.

Don B.

Reply to
Don B.

Bad news for the front door speakers : there are cut pans on the outside round cage of the speakers, to fit in the door reservation space for the speaker. No standard speaker, of any size, fits in !! Only Volvo ones. I needed to replace a breaked one and that's what I discover!! Apologize for what I suppose to be not very correct mechanical technical english terms. "Don B." a écrit dans le message de news: snipped-for-privacy@drn.newsguy.com...

Reply to
Daniel BOUCON

cruthcfiled... >>

~^ beancounter ~^