Strange problem with fog lamps

Hi, I have noticed a strange problem with my fog lamps (front and rear) on my "new" 91' 780 turbo. When the headlamps are on I can flip off the 2 switches on the dash for the front and rear fog lamps, but when I turn the car back on lets say the same night,the front fog lamps will be on. This is with the headlamps off. So I flip the switches off to turn off the fog lamps, and then naturally at night when I turn the headlamps on the fogs lights come on.

Am I doing something wrong? It seems as if I cannot win and I am wondering if there is a short of some kind. Like I said, during the day without running the headlamps I can sucessfully turn off the fog lamps using the switches on dash, but at night when I activate the headlamp the little lights come on in the fog light switches and I have to turn them off again?

thanks lp

Reply to
Luke Perry