T5 ALLOY/S WANTED 16 INCH UK

I want the 5 spoke cranked spoke wheel - T5 1998 model

NOT the scimitar type curved 5 spoke and NOT the STRAIGHT spoke 5 spoke

Picture e-mailable on request to show type.

SIXTEEN INCH

thanks

Peter

Reply to
Peter W Watson

If you want V70 T-5 alloys, the style is called 'Perfo'. It's pictured in the brochures for the classic shape V70. From your description, you may mean some of the other styles as used on T5R. I have 1 of the wheels detailed above for sale if you're interested. It was a 6th spare wheel on the V70 which I recently sold. Tyre is worthless, so price is really only for the wheel. If you want to mail me your picture, I can confirm that it is the correct style. I'm looking for £50. It has NO Kerbing marks or anything like that. Mail me at joelandyman postmaster.co.uk if interested. Replying to the NTL address from which I posted this message won't work. Cheers for now. Joe landy Peterborough UK. p.s Beautiful style of wheels too. My all time Favourite. If only they'd fit my new shape V70 !!

Reply to
Joe landy

I see that Neo Brothers have a set of the T5 alloys in question for sale too. They're £300 for a set of 4 with tyres. I'd say they're a good price, but I'd be weary about buying wheels from a scrapyard, as they've probably come off a crashed car. Might be worth having them inspected though. I know that RJK Volvo will only sell wheels which test OK on a balancer, i.e they run true, concentric, and balance up OK. Anyway, my wheel is the same as those in the picture on the Neo site. Good site too, it's now in my favourites list under my 'car stuff' folder! Cheers. Joe.

Reply to
Joe landy