tailgate wiring

Hello

I own an 83 245GL, all of the wiring in the tailgate is shot. I have been fixing it but I seem to be missing couple of wires on the right hand side. Does anybody know which wires go on the rhs?? I figured blue and yellow are for the solenoid of the power lock and grey and black for the windshield wiper. The wires for the windshield wiper are missing on the roof of the car, I guess somebody has modified the circuitry before. Does anybody know where these wires are coming from so I can fish them out? Do they come from the left hand side?

Thanks, Marco.

Reply to
Marco Rolandi

The harness for all standard equipment (rear defroster, license plate lights, rear dome light and rear wiper) runs up the left pillar, across the roof to the right hinge. You should be able to find the harness at the dome light. The power lock wires are in a separate harness that runs parallel to the "standard" harness.

Reply to
Mike F