Franz Bestuchev

Opps, wrong forum, sorry

Reply to
Franz Bestuchev

Franz Bestuchev decided to add:

aww - go on, tell us the rest...

Reply to
bigjon

I was posting it in hopes that someone else knew how it ended... :)

Reply to
Franz Bestuchev

Franz Bestuchev decided to add:

Reply to
bigjon

Franz Bestuchev decided to add:

The only one close I know of is....

There was a young man from Venice Who played a good game of lawn tennis. But the game he liked best, Far more than the rest, Was played with two balls and a penis...

Reply to
bigjon

That seems to be the only limerick that I can find in google, I was trying to post to another group that had a guy who knew this one...ah well.

Reply to
Franz Bestuchev

There once was a wonderful wizard, Who had a fierce pain in his gizzard. So he drank wind and snow, At 40 below, And farted a 40 mile blizzard

Reply to
Simon Taylor