tires for s-70 '99

I have a Volvo S-70 , 1999.

What tires can be used on this car, and what will happen if I use a different size tire?

The tires on it now are 195 r60 15

J.

Reply to
Into the living sea of waking

I have a 2000 S70 T5 and I my standard tires are 205/55ZR16. I run Dunlop SPSport 5000 and find them to be outstanding for driving preformance, especially on wet pavement (way better than the Mich's that came on the car). For snow, I use the 195.65R15 for more stand-up traction (one on each corner of the car).

Reply to
mdrawson

Take a look at

There is a tire size calculator.