Transmission Question

I have an 88 240 Wagon with a 5-speed manual transmission. I think it is probably an M47. It needs a new transmission mount. The mechanic says it is round, but the M47 mount is rectangular... Suggestions?

Reply to
John von Colditz

John von Colditz was thinking very hard :

Never mind, we figured it out. Forward part of the mount was crushed, so it appeared rounded. It is rectangular.

Reply to
John von Colditz