Turbo Timer Installation

I was given a used but working FIZZ turbo timer which I want to install on my 92' 760 Turbo, unfortunately I do not have the installation instructions. I tried searching the net for it but with absolutely no luck. Does anyone have any knowledge in installing these. There are only 3 wires so I can't see it to be that difficult.

Thanks in advance,

Norbert

Reply to
Norbert

hey,

i got a cheap turbo timer and it has three wires aswell there is

red - Battery + Black - Battery - Yellow - Ignition

pull apart the steering coloum and find the wire that is the ignition solder the yellow(ignition) from the turbo timer to that and bam you have a goa

cheers

Reply to
Grantdixon