Turn off 1998 V70 Hazard Flashers?

Hello Folks:

Can someone tell me the part number for an electronic key fob for a

1998 V70 GLT? It's a US delivery car.

While I have your attention, what kind of gas mileage would you expect from this car, for town and highway? I'm disappointed with 17 and 23.

Thanks Larry

Reply to
Larry Lindstrom

Oops, sorry about the change in topic from the subject line. When I started this post the Volvo wast stuck with it's emergency flashers going.

After a LOT of fumbling through the owner's manual I finally found the secret to turning these off in a section of the manual far from the pages referenced under "emergency flashers" in the table of contents.

Reply to
Larry Lindstrom

9166200 Remote with Panic Button (Red Button on Remote @ bottom) 9166199 Remote without Panic Button
Reply to
Glenn K

9166200 Remote with Panic Button (Red Button on Remote @ bottom) 9166199 Remote without Panic Button
Reply to
Glenn K

"Larry Lindstrom" skrev i meddelelsen news:i1306n$ht3$ snipped-for-privacy@news.eternal-september.org...

We get 22-23mpg average - almost no City-driving, mostly country-roads. Takinig a long trip down the highway with the CC locked on 80 mph, I can get

25mpg
Reply to
Brian Sørup

meddelelsennews:i1306n$ht3$ snipped-for-privacy@news.eternal-september.org...

You can search E-Bay for a 2nd hand remote or bite the bullet & purchase from your local Volvo dealer

Reply to
Glenn K