Turning lock V 70 Estate

The turning lock on my V70 is far less than on my old 740. Is it possible to make the V70 lock greater

Reply to
caroline

No! That's a direct consequence of being front wheel drive.

Reply to
Roger Mills

If you fit 15 inch wheels and 185 section tyres, and adjust the stops you can make it turn pretty tight.

Wheels / tyres larger than this and the stops are packed out to stop rubbing.

Tim..

Reply to
Tim..