twisted driver's seat on '93 850, also sunroof problems.

My 850 looks great and is running well with 150k+ miles but it has a couple of problems which I would like to fix in order to make it much more enjoyable to keep for several more years. First, the drivers seat does not adjust properly and has become twisted so that the left side is back of the right side by a significant amount. Trying to adjust the seat back tilt only aggrivates the problem. What is the most likely problem and how do I fix it? Second, the sunroof has developed a strong tendency to open but not close. It seems to be an intermittent electrical problem and I suspect the roof control switch. It seems like it should be easy to replace but I am wary of trying to force it out of the dash. What is the trick to removing the switch?

Reply to
Loose

LHS seat hinge mounting on the seat base. Replacement seat from a wrecker will be cheapest.

Reply to
Andrew McKenna