Tyre Pressure - Volvo 240

Hi,

What's the best tyre pressure for the Volvo 240, if handling is my priority?

Regards,

Han.

Reply to
han_chung

Generally as high as you can go, should be listed in the tire itself.

Reply to
James Sweet

Reply to
Judy and Brad

30 psi is acceptable, it's a tradeoff between handling and fuel economy vs. soft ride.
Reply to
James Sweet

I keep the tires on my 240 at 36psi... the ride is a little harsh, but I get good milage and the tires seem to wear well. Handling is good for a wagon....

m9876c at yahoo dot com

Reply to
Al Dente