UK Spares or Repair 1986 2.3gle estate UK

FOR SALE 740 2.3GLE estate UK. SPARES OR REPAIR. DRIVE AWAY.

1st Registered 01/10/86 D reg, Mot till July 05. 187k

Differential ran dry during my last French trip and the bearing scored. The car is still running but a little noisy from the rear. I don't have the time or skills to sort this myself, so I am open to offers. Buyer to collect. Located North Shropshire, mail me for more information. snipped-for-privacy@aol.com

Reply to
howler

M ALDER