UK Volvo owners site

Qustion for those who are members including me ...i cant get into the questions page as it wants the code which is in page 3 of the quarterly mag which iv long put in the bin (great) and cant see a link on the site to asksay John smith or the likes to get me in.

Maybe im just blind but most sites have a "forgot password" facility.

Reply to
xntrick