UPS ... Volvo.

All new Volvo V70 and XC70 are due for a recall.

The Side Impact System has a fault.

This goes for all 18.000 sold cars worldwide.

At the same time I hear, Volvo drops the models S40 and V50.

Best regards Bjørn J.

Reply to
BJ

You can also go here and enter your VIN to check for recalls on your car. I don't know how far back the database goes (ie, what the oldest model year is) or if it is specific to only US-retailed vehicles.

Wooly

Turkey stupor. I meant this to be a sub-post under the "jack recall" thread.

Reply to
Wooly