Used 740 or 850 in GTA

My parents' trusty 86 740 GLE is being written off by their insurance company after an accident. My dad wants to replace it with another Volvo, but doesn't want to pay the $$ for a newer model.

It's been ten years since I left TO for the US. Can anyone recommend a GOOD place for used 740's or 850's in the Greater Toronto Region (preferably Durham Region or the east end of Toronto

Thanks

Reply to
Steve P

Hmmm,

I'd start with

(instead of buying it at the newstands), select all of Ontario region. There is usually a good selection of 740s, and
had some 850s listed for sale recently. (there was a 1993 with decent kms for $3995 certified). Cnd$!

You could also look at 940s, or 960s if he may want to stick with RWD.

OH, and also:

they specialize in Saab/Volvo, and usually have a good stock of newer and older Volvos, they are a great used car dealer, clean cars, they only pick good cars to resell, and most are trade ins who are looking to replace their old car with another newer used car.

Hope that helps!

Reply to
Myron Samila