Users manual for S70 need...

I'll be grateful for subject in .pdf or link for same. I'm bought one S70 2.5TDI '99, and get users manual on Swedish.

I need informations about automatic transmission (winter mode) , "shiftlock override", and other details about this great car (audio Pro logic DOLBY, etc.) The car is full option, and I want to know important things about it, but don't understand Swedish :(

Greetings from Croatia....

Thanks

Reply to
Tomas

Hi Tomas,

Here are temporary links for two pages you asked for. Hope it would help.

Mike

Tomas wrote:

Reply to
Mike