V 70 Cigar lighter

My front cigar lighter only works for around 20 seconds then shuts off, I have no problem with the rear cigar lighter

Reply to
Carol Singer

20 seconds should be long enough to light a cigar!
Reply to
Bonnet Lock

Trying to charge a phone in the socket

Reply to
Carol Singer

Hi Carol

I use a motorolla charger plugged into the cigar lighter socket on my V70 and have no problem whatsoever. Not solving your problem but at least it may help narrow things down a bit.

Regards

Reply to
Andy Coles

By the way, can I charge a phone or whatsoever over night, when the ignition is turned of?? (V70)

Regards

Andi

"Andy Coles" schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:42ede527$0$388$ snipped-for-privacy@news.dial.pipex.com...

Reply to
Dr. Andreas Sailler

Not unless you wire up an additional - permanently live - socket. The cigar lighter sockets (2 on my 1999 V70) are only live when the ignition is on.

Reply to
Bonnet Lock