V40 Roof Rails

I've just bought a lovely 1999 V40 2.0T XS. I have been extremely impressed with the car (Last car was a 1999 BMW 323Ci - Performance wise there's not a lot of difference between the two). However, the car that I bought did not have roof rails. I am from Manchester, UK and do not want to pay main dealer prices for a set of rails. Does anyone out there know of a UK scrapyard or similar where I could get a set for a much cheaper price?

Thanks

Reply to
Rick Hellings