V40 Tailgate Roof Spoiler

Hi all

Just a couple of quick questions. I have purchased a genuine spoiler from ebay for my 1998 V40. It did not come with the fixings. Could anyone tell me what size nut and washer is required to fit. Also I believe that adhesive pads are required for the front of the spoiler. Will ordinary self adhesive pads be ok? Any help appreciated.

Cheers

Andy Middlesbrough UK

1998 R V40 1731cc

331k miles!!!!!!!