V70 2000 automatic petrol poor fan output

piss poor output from inside fan, aircon works but no cajones from the fan...is this normal or do i need to do something?

Reply to
the Mink
~^ beancounter ~^

thanks Bc for clarification it does work but is weak, used to cars where fans can be hairdryers if needed - this one could be ok for drying nails if wanted...and its not!

Reply to
the Mink

this normal or do i need to do something?

Have you checked the pollen filter?

Reply to
bweebar

no i haven't but will... thanks

Reply to
the Mink

one day...

Reply to
the Mink

...soon

Reply to
the Mink

when it gets warmer...

...soon

Reply to
the Mink

and wow! got it replaced during recent service and guess what? the fan is still piss-poor...

when it gets warmer...

...soon

Reply to
the Mink

Is the fan working correctly ?? there is a possibility that the blower motor is going south or there is a blockage in there does the fan sound normal when on full speed post back & I will try to assist you in resolving your problem G Klein Volvo Certified Technician 2010 ASE Certified Technician 2010

Reply to
Glenn K

I seem to have lost my reply so will try again...fan sounds ok, nothing obvious wrong just low power...anything I can check? cheers

Reply to
the Mink

I'll just open the windows then..!

Reply to