V70 2007 RTI Video input

I want to be able to show video on my RTI-screen, but can't find a way to connect my source to the RTI system. I have the original TV-tuner. There is a unused green connector marked "To video", but no one can tell me if this can be used. Have tried Volvo here in Norway, but with no luck.

Does anyone know how this can be done, if possible ?

Best regards Svein Olav Steinmo

Reply to
Svein Olav Steinmo

search on

there is a lot about this in their forums.

example:

 ,

and, the iMIV-Volvo adapter:

Burtonio