V70 Classic - Front Strut Brace

1998 UK Spec V70 Classic 2.5 10V

I notice on eBay that you can buy a genuine Volvo front strut brace.

Has anybody fitted one to their car, and if so what handling improvements (if any) did you notice?

Do the T/R5 models have these as standard?

Reply to
Jason Russell

Yes the T5-R and R models have a front S/B as standard, and although i've not driven a car so equipped, I would think that it does improve the stiffness of the front suspension towers and hence handling. The S70 body isnt nearly as stiff as the V70, but volvo wouldnt have fitted it to the R's if it wasnt needed, so its got to help!

Tim..

Reply to
Tim..