V70 driver's door panel - how to remove?

I have a '97 V70, and recently the speaker in the driver's door panel has only been working intermittently. I went to remove the panel with a view to cleaning the contacts to the speaker or changing it, but cannot work out how to remove the panel! I am reluctant to lever it off (too many wires to electric windows/mirrors etc), and even if I were to try, there seems to be no obvious way of removing the armrest.

Help! Any advice gratefully received.

Bill

Reply to
Bill