V70 engine noise

I have V70 2001 model. Last month I chaneged oil. Since then engine sound is getting harsh(?). When I strat engine, sound is ok. But when i just start push gas pedal. noise is getting ugly(?). and getting worse. Of course i have to go repaire shop. but before i go. i need to know anything about it that bad or not bad also how much repair cost....

Anybody any idea? let me know....

Thanks....

^(^ Be Happy Do Love^)^

Reply to