V70 rear window washer

Is there a seperate pump for my 1998 V70 rear window washer? Where is it located? I can find the pump that commes off the bottom of the fluid resevoir that works whan I operate the front washers but can't find another. The bottom pump works fine when I activate the front washer but I have no rear washer. Thanks

Reply to
Scott Sargent

The pump for the rear is right there in the reservoir too. And spotting it is easier said than done.

Reply to
Mike F