V70 standard specs by year.

Hi

I'm looking for an overview of V70 specs in the years 2000-2005.

The goal is to see what's new in the different model years.

Where can I find it ?

Ralph

Reply to
Ralph

Do a google on Volvo V70 and the year in question. epinions.com, consumerguide.com and canadiandriver.com are usually pretty good sources of information and driver feedback.

Jordan 1999 S70 Loaded!

Ralph wrote:

Reply to
Jabber

Using internet explorer only (bitch to volvo not me) go to the volvocars.com site at least in the USA version there is a link area in the owners area to the docs on each model.

Reply to
Steve

I now have firefox 1.5 for windoze, I have not tried that but the older version of firefox did not work for me on the Volvo library site.

YMMV :)

Reply to
Steve