V70 Wagon Rear Shocks

Can anyone suggest how to get the interior trim panel off so I can relace the rear shocks? I can't seem to figure out how to get the carpeted and plastic panels off for access to the top shock bolts.

Reply to
Marty

All the side panels are just snapped on. There are very few screws used anywhere. All you need to do is pull them off. However, sometimes the panels overlap, which can cause you some grief.

Reply to
Mike F