V70XC (2001) lower taillight lens replacement

I managed to find two used replacements for damaged lower rear taillight lens(s). They come complete with a metal backplate for the electricals...a kind of circuit board. There are 3 mounting bolts fixed to the lens assembly. On removing the interior access panel I can see 2 of the nuts that receive the 2 lower bolts, but the upper nut is hidden above the opening. By popping the speaker cover and removing the speaker I "think" I can see the third, but it is inaccessible. It seems the large interior panel at the side of the rear compartment door has to be removed which seem a little excessive, but I can't see any other way. Question: How the heck is this interior trim removed? I have gently tugged and cajoled with no success and I'm a little reluctant to get out the crow bar set. Would greatly appreciate some advice from someone who has some knowledge of this situation. Thanks in advance, Gerry

Reply to
gerry