V70XC trim repair

The plastic trim around the bottom of the V70XC and other models is hard, has a smooth surface, and appears to be coloured throughout. (Although light fine sanding produces a different finish/colour appearance and looks worse than the original marks)

Has anyone a suggestion as to how to remove or conceal scuff marks that, on my car, show up as lighter than the original color as it appears on untouched areas.

Sanding or buffing only makes it worse, and I was thinking maybe there were dyes or fillers that might work. I have spoken to the detailers at a couple of dealers but they didn't seem to have anything constructive to offer.

Thanks in advance

Gerry

Reply to
gerry