VADIS Administrator Password

Can anyone help me with the Administrator password for VADIS. I have version 2004C. I think it starts with '-nqz' or something of the sort. Any recommendations would be helpful, I had misfiled my notes with that information and can't find it. It's in a really safe place. :)

Thank you!

Reply to
exocetNO_SPAM7839

Google groups has the answer. Head over to and bookmark this:

In the box on the top right, type "vadis password" (without the quotes), click "search this group".

I can't vouch for the accuracy of the results.

Reply to
Mike F

The information looks similar to what I thought it would was.

Thanks for the tip!

Reply to
exocetNO_SPAM7839