Vibrating V70

Gooday!

My '97 V70 TDi automatic with 279 kkm starts vibrating when it does about

120 to 150 kilometers per hour. It is not continuous, but only every now and then and varies in magnitude.

Could this be the driveshafts or the barings of the wheels? Or could it be a dent in the alloys? I figured since the vibration varies over time and in severity it could not be the alloys..... but I am not a mechanic.

Is it a known flaw, btw?

Lemmienooo!

Regards, Marc Potma

Reply to
Potje

Have the shocks and struts been replaced? The varying vibrations could be harmonics set up by the road surface. Also check the tie rod ends (inner and outer) for play. Various front end components (like the various rubber bushings) are subject to wear as well. Worn tires, missing wheel balance weights, etc.. from Randy & Valerie __ __ \ \ / / \ \/ / \__/olvo 1993 960

Reply to
Randy G.