volvo 240 power steering oil.

Ik have to add a little power steering oil. The power steering is ok, but the fluid level is a little too low. Can I put some ATF-F (same as the oil for the "manual mainshaft") in the fluid reservoir?

volvo240 polar 1993

Reply to
Tintti

On May 17, 1:43 pm, "Tintti" wrote: Can I put some ATF-F (same as the oil

I wouldn't.

It calls for Dexron, the same stuff that is used in automatic transmissions, not Type F (which is used in manual gearboxes).

Reply to
Mr. V