Volvo 240 Starter: informative and other

Hi friends. Yesterday I replaced the old starter, with a regenereted one, on my 240 Estate. There are only two screws but one, the upper, is in a non good position. I decided to change the starter because when is very hot the starterd doesn't start (the old one): I turn the key but nothing happens. So I made a bridge, with a switch placed in the cockpit, from the battery directly to the solenoid and the old starter turns but, sometimes, with a little delay. I hope the the new starter has solved the problem, if the problem was really the solenoid. During next days I'll inform you about this.

My Volvo traveled for 410000 km (about 256000 miles) and I like very much to drive. I like very much this car and I hope that's I can travel with her for other 400000 km

Bye, Andrea

Reply to
andrea1717

See:

Mr. V

yes...it was the solenoid. now it's all OK!

Reply to
andrea1717