Volvo 240 Volvo 240 consumptions

Hello

I have a 240 Polar. done build for the Italian market with a 2000 cc engine, this engine it crosses 7 kilometers with a liter of gasoline, how much road does it cross a 2300 cc built for the other markets?

Thanks for all answers: Devid

Reply to
devid.moto

B200F? Or B200FT? :-) And in what kind of conditions?

Reply to
Sakari Ailus

Very thanks JCH, it is as I thought, the big engine consumes less...

My Volvo is in showroom condition , engine Type B200F year 1993

Reply to
devid.moto