Volvo 440 electrical problems

Hi, first of all sorry for my bad english :-) There's a problem with my 1990 Volvo 440 electrical system - lost most of the electrical devices (front/rear lights, el. windows, blower, wipers, radio etc) while I was driving. At that moment these devices were switched on (didn't use el. windows). Other el. devices are OK and the engine also runs properly. I checked all of the fuses, no problems there.

I wonder if anyone can give some advice - maybe its not a complicated problem....

Thanks in advance.

Hannes

Reply to
Hannes