Volvo 7/9xx exhaust question.

Hi

I had a 740 for many years and in that time the exhuast bellied to the ground so that when one looked at the side of the vehicle the exhuast is seen to be quiet a bit lower than the bottom of the vehicle.

My 960 that I,ve had for many years is doing the same. So much so that the cover over the cat is taking quiet a bashing.

I did think the rubber mount at the gearbox sits on is starting to give up.

Any suggestions.

Regards Ian

Reply to
ipellew

If the brackets have not rusted off the exhaust parts or the car then the rubber hangers have failed, it's not very expensive to replace them all. The exhaust system is pretty simple, whatever is wrong should be obvious once you get under there.

Reply to
James Sweet