Volvo 740 engine mounts: hard to replace?

I noticed that the oil pan of my 89 740 wagon is sitting on the rubber bumbper just above the supports; I am told this means I need new engine mounts.

Is that for sure? The fan is definitely not centered in the radiator cowling. If the engine mounts need changing, how hard of a job are we talking?

Allen

Reply to
Allen

Mike F