Volvo 740 GL 1998 Fuel injection, starting problems.

Hello, I am having starting problems with my Volvo 740 GL from 1998. The car cranks, it starts, but does not run for more than a second and then it dies. I have discovered that if I am fast and press the gas when the engine goes on it won't shut down. It runs well when it is started. When I have the problems with the starting I usually have to wait around 15 minutes before I try again. And then it usually starts. Sometimes it goes faster and sometimes slower.

Does anyone have any ideas what the error could be?

Thanks in advance, Magnus

Reply to
emmoth

This link may have a soultion to your problem:

Good luck.

Reply to
jdunville