Volvo 850 SC801 Stereo CD Changer Fitting

Hi All,

I'm a new Volvo owner having just purchased a 1996 850 2.5 20v Estate in the UK. Am fitting a CD Changer to the factory standard SC801 stereo and have got an adapter to work with this unit. However the instructions say that the two power leads from the adapter need respectively a permanent 12v power source and a switched 12v power source - they say that both these are available in the wiring already going into the back of the SC801 stereo but fail to say what colour these wires are so I can splice the new unit in.

If anyone can tell me what colour the switched and permanent 12v supply wires are it would be a great help.

Many thanks!

Reply to
v56k

Mike F