Volvo 850 station or V70 LPG or diesel

Hi friends, Can anyone advise me how the Volvo 850 station or V70 compares with LPG or diesel. I'm used to driving an 850 station on LPG, I'm really satisfied, but have the impression that the mileage is getting worse. (1 liter to 7.5 km). I also heard that the head can get hotter with LPG. I'm sure there are other points to be aware of. We ride LPG because its the most enviomentaly friendly. But, whats the story with diesel? These days it must be a lot cleaner, but what are the drawbacks. I need to compare these 2 fuels as I'm going to buy a newer Volvo 850 station or V70. Any advise? thx TL

Reply to
TL

TL schrieb:

I can't give you advise on the LPG but I'm driving a V70 D5: 16-18 km/l on the highway and 12-13 km/l in mixed operation. The car has particles-filter, goes 220 km/h and is in less than 9s on 100 km/h. I switched two years ago from a 260 hp T5.

HTH, Joerg

Reply to
Joerg Lorenz