volvo 940 factory service manual

does anyone have one? in pdf format? its for 1995 volvo 940 turbo. other years might be fine too.

Reply to
Tolian

i do...$5 pay pal to: snipped-for-privacy@bonilla.com and I can e mail you the zip file...thanx...its aprox 150 pages

Reply to
~^ beancounter ~^

Ok. it sounds good. It just the one that looks like this

can you maybe send me one pdf file so I can see what I'm getting how to i send money to you by paypal. don't you need to create an invoice?

Reply to
Tolian

Not looking for Haynes or Chilton here. we are talking about factory service manual, just to be clear.

Reply to
Tolian
Reply to
Stephen Henning

The entire factory service manual is 150 pages?

Reply to
Roadie

It's not a factory manual per se, meaning it's not a GROSSBUCH, does not have every step and it's definitely not 1000 pages or so. It's more like very-very-very exended owners manual which could be used to do repairs for someone familiar with cars. I find it useful. Plus, it has files that say 1993 volvo 940 on them. Still a good deal. It's a nice addition to my vadis :)

Tolian
Reply to
~^ beancounter ~^

"Tolian" schrieb im Newsbeitrag news: snipped-for-privacy@22g2000hsm.googlegroups.com...

Have you had a look on your language ebay site? There are VADIS DVDs and sometimes manuals for sale there. I purchased a VADIS DVD + wiring diagram DVD from a UK seller and it worked ok for my 745 TD and 855 TDI. The prices there are reasonable. Regards Viktor

Reply to
viktor