Volvo 940 SE '92 my engine won't start during hot summer days

Hello,

I own a 940SE (2.0Ltr Turbo) with man. gear and overdrive. During these hot summer days my engine will not start at all. When I turn the ignitionkey, all lights come on but nothing happens. With the help of a second car and cables I can start the car. This occurs only during summertime. In wintertime, I don't have any problems att all. Even when it's freezing hard, the car always starts without any problem. Does anyone can help me with suggestions where to look for? Many thanks.

Peter

Reply to
P.M.A. Melissen

Check the battery contacts and cables to make sure they are clean and well attached. You might also have a bad starter/solenoid or a worn ignition switch.

Reply to
James Sweet